Are you aware of all the health benefits of drinking water? If not, then you’ll be amazed at how much of an important role it plays on our overall health and well being.
1. Water is the foundation of the body and it controls virtually every aspect of our health. The body is more than 70% water, the brain is more than 75%, your blood is more than 80%, and your liver is 96% water!
2. All of the signals sent through your nervous system travel through your nerves, which are in reality tiny waterways. If the fluid inside your nerves thickens due to dehydration or is contaminated with synthetic chemicals and metals like lead, then these signals can get distorted.
3. Both proper digestion and nutrient absorption depend on a healthy intake of pure water. This is one of the benefits of drinking water that’s often overlooked. We need to consume clean, healthy water in order to get nutritional value from the food we eat. Considering how fast sugars and carbs are absorbed, even a slight bit of dehydration cause cause us to get calories without nutrition.
4. The amount of drinking water we consume determines our energy level. Medical proof shows that just a 5% drop in bodily fluids with cause a 25% to 30% loss of energy in an average person. And a 15% drop causes death!
5. Natural, healthy weight loss can only occur by increasing one’s intake of pure, healthy water. Your liver uses water to metabolize fat into usable energy. The cleaner and purer your drinking water is, the more time that the liver can spend on metabolizing fat instead of eliminating harmful toxins that are often found in tap and even bottled water. Estimates show that over 80% if the population suffers energy loss due to minor dehydration.
6. By drinking plenty of water, you’re allowing your upper and lower intestines to better absorb nutrients during digestion. Food cravings are primarily the result of nutrient deficiencies and can be controlled by drinking lots of pure, healthy water.
7. Another one of the overlooked benefits of drinking water is detoxification, the single most important component of long-term health. Detoxification is the only way to flush out toxins to prevent disease prevention. Living in a society that’s exposed to thousands of chemicals and toxins each and every day, drinking a healthy amount of water each day is of up most importance. The more we drink, the more we allow the body to purify itself.
8. Drinking water is key to keeping skin soft, moist, and supple. The best way to moisturize is by far from the inside. Drinking plenty of pure water can even prolong the aging process on your skin.
9. More benefits of drinking water regularly include the prevention and significant reduction of many common illnesses and sicknesses- like headaches, back pain, hypertension, ulcers, arthritis, asthma, morning sickness, fatigue, and even hangovers!
10. Water is a natural healer. Constant regeneration of skin, bones, hair, nails, damaged nerves, organ lining, and many other natural bodily functions are are dependent on a healthy intake of pure water.
As you can clearly see, there are TONS of benefits of drinking water. The best thing you can do for your overall health is to make sure you drinking LOTS of PURE, HEALTHY water. My family and I have a simple faucet filtration system that eliminates over 99% of all the bad stuff in tap water, yet still keeps all the beneficial minerals that are essential to human health.